|| This article is currently under construction.|
You are welcome to help in its construction by editing it as well.
- 1 Crafting
- 2 The Crafting Sigil
- 3 References
There are three main categories of Crafting and 16 professions.
- Gathering: Field Dressing, Fishing, Foraging, Forestry, and Mining.
- Refining: Agriculture, Butchery, Milling, Smelting, Tanning, and Textiles.
- Production: Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Cooking, and Tailoring.
- Field Dressing primarily supports Butchery and Tanning and also supports Textiles and Alchemy.
- Fishing primarily supports Cooking. (additional information needed)
- Foraging primarily supports Alchemy and also supports Cooking and Textiles.
- Forestry primarily supports Milling and also supports Cooking and Butchery.
- Mining primarily supports Smelting and also supports Alchemy and Cooking.
- Agriculture primarily supports Cooking and Textiles.
- Butchery primarily supports Cooking.
- Milling primarily supports Carpentry and also supports Blacksmithing.
- Smelting primarily supports Blacksmithing and also supports Alchemy.
- Tanning primarily supports Tailoring.
- Textiles primarily supports Tailoring.
The production skills focus on the following item types in game (note - crafting is still in development):
- Alchemy - Potions, Scrolls, Enchantments, Poisons (Debuffs)
- Blacksmithing - Mechanical Objects (clocks, lanterns, lamps, etc), Jewelry, Bladed Weapons, Arrows, Chain Armor, Plate Armor
- Carpentry - Wooden Tools, Ranged Weapons, Combat weapon components, Furniture, Musical Instruments
- Cooking - Baked Goods, Alcohol, Cheese, Stews, Soups, etc. (provides buffs)
- Tailoring - Cloth Armor, Leather Armor, Clothing (cosmetic), Bandages, Rugs & Tapestries, Linens.
The Crafting Sigil
There are four rings of Crafting Sigil. From outermost in:
Outermost Ring - The Crafting Creed
Starting at the One O'Clock and moving around clockwise, the runic reads:
"Craftsmanship is Earned ~ Honed through Practice ~ Attebtion to Detail ~ Elegant and Functional ~ Refined and Durable"
Note: The word Attention is spelled wrong in the runic original (likely a simple overlooked typo).
Second Ring - Production
Starting at the 12 O'Clock and moving around clockwise, the runic reads:
"Blacksmithing ~ Carpentry ~ Tailoring ~ Alchemy ~ Cooking"
Third Ring - Refining
Starting at the 12 O'Clock and moving around counter-clockwise, the runic reads:
"Smelting ~ Butchery ~ Tanning ~ Textiles ~ Milling"
Innermost Ring - Gathering
Starting at the 12 O'Clock and moving around clockwise, the runic reads: "Mining ~ Lumberjack ~ Agriculture ~ Field Dressing ~ Forage"
Note: Lumberjack on the sigil has been changed to Forestry in-game, and Forage on the sigil has been changed to Foraging in-game.
https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/magic-combat-and-crafting-skills.3937/ (outdated - Agriculture moved to Refining; added Fishing)