|| This article is currently under construction.|
You are welcome to help in its construction by editing it as well.
Magic, Combat, and Crafting Skills
- Main Article: Magic
Magic is one of the two skill rings that involve offensive and defensive abilities in Shroud of the Avatar. It has an outer ring written in Runic that translates "Lunar Rifts And ~ Forsaken Virtue ~ Are The Costs ~ Of Colliding Moons ~ But There Is ~ Yet Hope For ~ Those Who Seek ~ Knowledge In Chaos"
There are eight magic schools on the skill ring that include: Sun, Earth, Life, Water, Lunar, Air, Death, Fire. The center of the ring creates an eight point Chaos starr and is also included as a magic skill with a few variations.
- Main Article: Combat
Combat is one of the two skill rings that involve offensive and defensive abilities in Shroud of the Avatar. It has an outer ring written in Runic that translates "Only a Last Resort ~ Legitimate Authority ~ Redress of Injury ~ Proper Intention ~ Achievable Success ~ Proportional Harm ~ Imminent Danger ~ Avert Noncombatants"
- Main Article: Crafting
Crafting is the skill ring for Gathering, Refining, and Production to create nearly everything in the game. The majority of the game content is created by players and recycled into the system. To allow balance crafting was given a separate skillset and experience pool to level. Just like Magic and Combat, it has an outer ring written in Runic that translates "Craftsmanship is Earned ~ Honed through Practice ~ Attention to Detail ~ Elegant and Functional ~ Refined and Durable"
There are 15 crafting skill schools that are broken into the three groups.
- Gathering: Mining, Forestry, Agriculture, Field Dressing, Foraging
- Refining: Smelting, Milling, Textiles, Tanning, Butchery
- Production: Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Tailoring, Cooking, Alchemy.
- Magic, Combat, and Crafting Skills by DarkStarr, https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/magic-combat-and-crafting-skills.3937/
- Let's talk about combat! by Chris, https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/lets-talk-about-combat.4094/